The Gold Mine (Of Tumblr Pee Links)

Please note: This post became so popular that I ended up making it a permanent page.
You'll see the regularly updated page in the tabs above.


Have you ever wondered if you're a little too alone in your love of PEE PLAY?

Well I got to thinking about what a pain in the ass it was, trying to track down other lovers of pee play and wet sex, when I first started on Tumblr... these were gathered over the course of a year! 

Some bloggers don't like to spread the word about other blogs, but I figure all us wet folks need to "stick together" ;~) 

So here is most of my collection thus far, for you to gather in the click of a mouse.... I'm sure I missed a few, but please message me any that you think will fit the bill and I will add them on.

WetLuv, 
Lenoir ♥                   

THE PISS LIST


0 comments:

Post a Comment