http://painting-wrists.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



katieannnne: I'd like to do cute shit with you. But also fuck the living fuck out of you.

katieannnne:

I'd like to do cute shit with you. But also fuck the living fuck out of you.

Photo







shit-gaze: i tried to write a poem about the way your voice cracks at three am like the floorboards...

shit-gaze:

i tried to write a poem

about the way your voice cracks at three am

like the floorboards of the home i grew up in

how you reach your palms into my chest

and hold my heart in your hand 

but all i wrote down was the word

you

and this is enough

Photo



theluckywon: this is my gf everyone



theluckywon:

this is my gf everyone

yongmuney: this is an appreciation post for anyone who has ever tolerated me

yongmuney:

this is an appreciation post for anyone who has ever tolerated me

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



techiejellyfish: i-will-eviscerate—you: the-fandoms-are-cool: urbanfuck: my mother must be so...

techiejellyfish:

i-will-eviscerate—you:

the-fandoms-are-cool:

urbanfuck:

my mother must be so proud of her lazy, rebellious, anxiety-ridden, depressed child

your mother must be so proud of her strong, smart child who lives each day dealing with anxiety and depression and still holds on

this is beautiful

You don't need to buy my expensive things or take me out to dinner every night or even every...

You don't need to buy my expensive things or take me out to dinner every night or even every weekend. I don't need the world or want the world. I want the little things. If you push my hair out of face or rub my back. Or if you randomly kiss my cheek. Or text me randomly saying you miss me. Or if you make a tweet about me or post a picture of us on instagram. Then that's all I care about. I want the little things. I care way more about that, than anything else.

Photo



Photo



kushandwizdom: EVERYTHING LOVE,  POSITIVE & PERSONAL



kushandwizdom:

EVERYTHING LOVE,  POSITIVE & PERSONAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment