i really want a chicken wing

When subject selecting for your prelim and hsc did you ever have any troubles getting the subjects you wanted? I wanted to pick chem but apparently I can't cause im not coming in the top 20 of my grade. Also did you enjoy chem :)?

idk what prelim is i live in vic n we do vce
and nope i didnt have any trouble picking vce subjects, i absolutely smashed year 10 so they were like yeah do w/e the hell you want
that seems a lil stupid?? im sure i would have been allowed to do chem if i had a much lower average grade, probably wouldve been advised against it though
chem kinda sucked for me because my i didnt particularly like my teachers but i found it surprisingly enjoyable when i began studying for end of year exams (a bit too late but w/e)

my worst nightmare is having someone i know spot me eating alone in a food court/fast food joint

my worst nightmare is having someone i know spot me eating alone in a food court/fast food joint

i wanna date me

i wanna date me

Photo



Photo



how to fall asleep in public a guide by me

how to fall asleep in public a guide by me

i am actually a dog all selfies ive taken are pics of my owner n if youve met ‘me’ in...

i am actually a dog
all selfies ive taken are pics of my owner n if youve met ‘me’ in real life it is once again my owner wit an earpiece n me on the other end tellin her what to say

Raf Simons SS13



Raf Simons SS13

my friend sent me a copy of her letter to public transport victoria that got her fine waived n shes...

my friend sent me a copy of her letter to public transport victoria that got her fine waived n shes going on about her bringing shame to her wog family for fare evading im fkin cying

im never gonna get over the fact i just rocked up to my friends house and forgot to wear pants

im never gonna get over the fact i just rocked up to my friends house and forgot to wear pants

remember when i said i was gonna throw a wheelchair at drakewell im still gonna do it

remember when i said i was gonna throw a wheelchair at drake
well im still gonna do it

corinne day, hair neil moodiedazed and confused, september...



corinne day, hair neil moodie
dazed and confused, september 1997

MY SOULMATE IS MY BED EVERYONE ELSE CAN GET FUCKED

MY SOULMATE IS MY BED EVERYONE ELSE CAN GET FUCKED

Photo



i can't have a soul mate because i have no soul

i can't have a soul mate because i have no soul

shut the fk up losrs boys arent gonna pity/love you bc youre ~depressed~ n need luv theyre gonna...

shut the fk up losrs boys arent gonna pity/love you bc youre ~depressed~ n need luv theyre gonna think youre a WHINEY BITCH!!!!!!!!!

someone buy me mary-kate and ashley two of a kind books i only have books 1-17 n im pretty intent on...

someone buy me mary-kate and ashley two of a kind books i only have books 1-17 n im pretty intent on finishing the series thanks

you look like luna park



you look like luna park

pootee: DIS Magazine - "New Lavoro" | Dora Budor



pootee:

DIS Magazine - "New Lavoro" | Dora Budor

Photo



0 comments:

Post a Comment