Magie!

Can't sleep.

I’m upset. Today has been awful.

Uggh! Mai is taking too long!! I might just sink into this warm...



Uggh! Mai is taking too long!! I might just sink into this warm bed for the night!

It's cute to wake up to texts from your girlfriend.

But wait, I thought she was your ex that had moved out already. Oops my mistake.

Photo



hotbiochemist: dressedinslowmotion: Abandoned farm home...















hotbiochemist:

dressedinslowmotion:

Abandoned farm home outside of town. There were 8 cars left there (The blue one pictured has a pitch fork in the windshield). There was still toilet paper in the bathroom, and pictures littered the counter. The basement wall had caved in and I couldn't really go down there. All the mirrors and windows were broken, everything was left there. I have no idea what happened.

man nosiness like this is what gets niggas killed in movies you saw help carved into the fucking wall and still kept nancy drewing your little ass around that demon portal

^ reblogging for the comment!

Photo



vintagegal: Marilyn Monroe photographed by Bert Stern, 1962



vintagegal:

Marilyn Monroe photographed by Bert Stern, 1962

Photo



vintagegal: Cover illustration by Robert Maguire for The Last...



vintagegal:

Cover illustration by Robert Maguire for The Last Kill by Charlie Wells (1955) 

Photo



thecharlietree: ERB Adam vs. Eve



thecharlietree:

ERB Adam vs. Eve

I'm having a really rough day.

Photo



Only the right side of my face is burnt….. It feels and...



Only the right side of my face is burnt….. It feels and looks ridiculous!

Well, you did steer me right about thrift shopping …



Well, you did steer me right about thrift shopping …

Photo



Photo



Photo



The person I reblogged this from is beautiful and deserves to live a happy life.

Photo



0 comments:

Post a Comment