My Wants, NEEDS and Desires

hessomuchbigger: He'd been patiently emailing and chatting with...



hessomuchbigger:

He'd been patiently emailing and chatting with her for six months.  Your wife hadn't done anything like this before, but something inside of her was curious.  Ever since high school when her best friend started having sex with a very well-hung guy, she'd always wondered.  But she'd gone through life with good boyfriends, eventually meeting and marrying you.  But she found that her curiosity would not go away and was only getting stronger.  She'd met him online and started emailing, just for the thrill of chatting with a guy she knew was huge.  That thrill only made her want it more, and he was patient, never pressing the point, always letting her suggest the next step.  And here she was, just an ordinary Thursday afternoon, with you at work and this big-cocked stranger in your bathroom, finally experiencing what had been in her mind so many years.  And even just feeling it in her hands, seeing it up close, the thickness, the weight, the power….she could already tell this was going to be a life-long addiction.

Wow! magnificent!

chien-de-nadya: Get Fucked For Your JobMistress Angie tells...











chien-de-nadya:

Get Fucked For Your Job
Mistress Angie tells James and Cameron that, if they want to keep their jobs, they have to get fucked – hard. Mistress Angie starts off James over and takes his ass, laughing as she makes him beg for his job while getting fucked. Angie then fucks Cameron, bent with his ass in the air so Angie can pile drive it all she wants.

Now that looks HOT!

DAMN!



DAMN!

tobecomeaqueen: I can now say that I do, My Queen has fucked my...



tobecomeaqueen:

I can now say that I do, My Queen has fucked my ass 4 times this week. Twice last night. I can honestly say, I dont ever want her to stop.

Pet

YES, yes, yes!! Woud like to learn to take larger

My proper place







My proper place

bossymsbecky: Detained for her pleasure A perfect place for...



bossymsbecky:

Detained for her pleasure

A perfect place for me!

So sexy and submissive!!



So sexy and submissive!!

utterdevotiontomywife: Utterdevotiontomywife: A Goddess giving...



utterdevotiontomywife:

Utterdevotiontomywife: A Goddess giving Her "golden nectar" for Her new pet to drink durning his collaring ceremony.

Holy Wow! So hot!

Click here to chat with me on Kik!

Click here to chat with me on Kik!

bob1606: Hell yes, sign me up! Ditto! Please use me as you...



bob1606:

Hell yes, sign me up!

Ditto! Please use me as you wish.

beautifulfdominance: mistresslittleblog: Interesting start of...



beautifulfdominance:

mistresslittleblog:

Interesting start of the day…

it's going to be a long and HARD day ….

Would love to find this when I got home!

I want to feel they all!



I want to feel they all!

cuckold-place: Reblog if you want to LICK IT Oh Yes!?,?,



cuckold-place:

Reblog if you want to LICK IT

Oh Yes!?,?,

Now that is sexy!



Now that is sexy!

Nice!



Nice!

Reblog if you'll answer sex related questions, no matter how naughty or revealing.

haughtyspirit:

Yes…

Of course!!! Plz ask away!

Reblog no matter if you have 50,000 or 50 followers, you appreciate every single one. Reblog if you appreciate the messages you get, whether it's 100 or 1. Reblog if a little smile comes across your face everytime you see a new follower or message. Reblog if even though most of us aren't tumblr famous, we appreciate the little things.

geileduivel:

I agree with all of the above. Thank you for following! And feel free to chat or ask questions!

spertn: She jacks him off into his own mouth. I would love to...



spertn:

She jacks him off into his own mouth. I would love to try this!

OH YEs, A big Want!

Yesplz









Yesplz

100!!!!!!!!!!!1

I made it, well three days late but who’s counting…………..

I am indebted to all who are following! Who wants to be the first to see you appreciative I can be?? Send your instructions ans I WILL Obey to the best of my ability!

Thank you all!

Your cum whore!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment