♥ Erotic Lactation and Other Very Kinky Milk Play ♥

Alright, this is gonna get Reeeeeaaallly Kinky... I promise!
We're gonna take a look at some HOT ladies who love drinking, sharing and getting off on milk... their own... their friends'... store bought and more.
Showering in it, bathing in it and drinking it from as many delicious body parts as you possibly can!
I promise, your panties, briefs, fingers and hands are going to be very wet and sticky by the end of this trip!
WetLuv to y'all!
















 The redhead in these two videos would have to be my Ultimate Dream Girl!
She loves her own milk... she loves cock, pussy and anal AND she loves pissing!






Some beautiful lesbian lactation love... and a smokin' soundtrack!


















I am SO jealous of the guy in this video.... I mean these two ladies know how to get Down n' Dirty with milk!!!!




OH... the fun these two naughty girls have!!!!!
Milk bath, fucking, sucking, enemas and all with one very lucky guy!!

milk bath for dirty bisexual bitches
mad anal ramming with two tarts in milk bath is a great delight for this dude!
embedded from xxxbunker.com : the worlds largest xxx tube site


This cute, hot babe REALLY knows how to make some beautiful use of milk!!




And finally... I tripped over this one while looking for some good TGurl material for another post.
Am I the only one who didn't know that Transexual Girls can lactate?!
(I truly apologize if that sounds completely ignorant)
Well, if that just isn't the most insanely hot thing in the world!!!
Need!! WANT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment