Gold Mine ~ Tumblr Piss List Update ~ Over 375 Blogs

Please note: This post became so popular that I ended up making it a permanent page.
You'll see the regularly updated page in the tabs above.

Just in case you ever wondered how different, or alone, you might be in your love of piss play...


Well it has only been around 2 months since my last update, but it seemed like I've been cumming across a lot of new pages with lots of piss play... 
I knew there were a bunch of them but much to my surprise, I wound up with over 140 new ones!!

Over 375 Piss Blogs... and counting!!


Still feeling alone?!



These are blogs that lean mostly in the direction of of pee content, but not all of them are exclusive. 
They're only listed in the order they showed up.
If I tried to list in order of favorites I'd be here forever!!

There are SO many other Tumblr blogs that I follow and love, but I‘ve tried to keep this list narrowed down to sites where it will be very easy to find at least a few mouthfuls of Liquid Love without looking too far… instead of just a few pics here and there.

Just doing my best to keep the Golden List…. well… GOLDEN

WetLuv,
Lenoir
 


                                                   
”THE TUMBLR PISS LIST”






























































































































































































































































(Great Page!)




























(Awesome GIFs)
















































































(Almost all self shots)


(Check out her "Likes")






















































(Including large collection of Erotic Hentai Omorashi )







































































































































































































































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment