.::Hawkins Journal::.

christy-pet: I'd pay for this feeling. PLEASE?????



christy-pet:

I'd pay for this feeling. PLEASE?????

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



rapeabuseshesinnocent: He knows I hate ball gags. I guess this...



rapeabuseshesinnocent:

He knows I hate ball gags. I guess this is what I get for whining.

rapeabuseshesinnocent: No! Please, I'm married, I have to go...



rapeabuseshesinnocent:

No! Please, I'm married, I have to go home to my children.

rapeabuseshesinnocent: Don't try, bitch. You will vomit. You...



rapeabuseshesinnocent:

Don't try, bitch. You will vomit. You will do as you're told.

rapeabuseshesinnocent: Sorry. We couldn't help but enjoy...



rapeabuseshesinnocent:

Sorry. We couldn't help but enjoy sharing on the net the video of your wife's rape .

rapedandforced: Please stop!!! Please!!! please



rapedandforced:

Please stop!!! Please!!! please

mommyneedsmorecock: See what happens when mommy wants to have a...



mommyneedsmorecock:

See what happens when mommy wants to have a little kinky fun?  Very nice-sized, genuine vomit, slut!

rapeabuseshesinnocent: He could easily have killed her. But he...





rapeabuseshesinnocent:

He could easily have killed her. But he wants to use her again.

rapeabuseshesinnocent: Trina needed a good banging. So what...



rapeabuseshesinnocent:

Trina needed a good banging. So what it's by best friend's wife?

rapeabuseshesinnocent: Charlene crossed over to the other side...



rapeabuseshesinnocent:

Charlene crossed over to the other side of the street. Turns out her instinct was right.  Too late. They grabbed her and raped her painfully.

rapeabuseshesinnocent: Brutal oral rape on the first date. She...



rapeabuseshesinnocent:

Brutal oral rape on the first date. She thought about reporting it to the police. Instead, she called him for a second date.

rapeabuseshesinnocent: I can't take it! Stop! Please, please...



rapeabuseshesinnocent:

I can't take it! Stop! Please, please stop…

rapeabuseshesinnocent: How rude! It is unacceptable to push...



rapeabuseshesinnocent:

How rude! It is unacceptable to push away a man even if his cock is hurting you. You deserve to be beaten.

rapeabuseshesinnocent: Someone did this to me in college while...



rapeabuseshesinnocent:

Someone did this to me in college while a bunch of guys watched.  It really hurt. I threw up and I had a pulled muscle in my stomach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment