Moji555's Tumblr

julieyumi: zingoogniz: atomicantnanai: flamelscross: kirailab...



julieyumi:

zingoogniz:

atomicantnanai:

flamelscross:

kirailabs:

soullesshusk:

strangersatthemall:

negacrow:

nightmareloki:

newvagabond:

Omfg.

OH MY GOD

Well, that was unexpected.

whAT EVEN IS GOING ON>??

ok I've seen this like 8 times on my dash and ignored it but now I finally watched it because I was like "okay this has to be SOMETHING good because everyone I fucking follow is reblogging it"

I was not fucking let down at all.

Oh. My. Christ.

Welp. Didn't see THAT coming.

what the actual fuck did I just watch. 

Ignore the thumbnail, just watch it

pool parties forever

"Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science."

""Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.""

- Unknown (retrieved from http://q4td.blogspot.com.au/)

iguanamouth: i read that as lions remember who you are

iguanamouth:

image

i read that as lions

image

image

image

image

remember who you are

Photo



zombie-alpaca-sex-tarp: bestrooftalkever: coolstoryrob: meeeee...



zombie-alpaca-sex-tarp:

bestrooftalkever:

coolstoryrob:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerlin:

serionsly:

voyagevisuelle:

This a Moonmelon, scientifically knows as asidus. This fruit grows in some parts of Japan, and is known for its vibrant blue color. What you probably don't know about this fruit is that it can switch flavors after you eat it. Everything sour will taste sweet, everything salty will taste bitter, and it gives water a strong orange-like taste. It's also very expensive…costing about ¥16000 JPY (which is about 200 dollars).

or you know this could be photoshopped

image

but idk

you tell me

image

this is alexandrias melon (wow)

it never grows seeds but it can still produce other melons (its magic)

it is grown deep in the jungles of peru and can prevent you from aging well into the hundreds

it is known by the natives there as k'uhul ajaw cacao shi-jiiy.

its really strange how all of these pictures look exactly the same because everything on the internet is true

image

This is the Peppermeloni. (seriously gosh just look at that sexy mother fucker) Its scientific name is Tumblrous Pepperonus.

The only known specimen is in a pot in David Karps treasure dungeon. It is a tradition that a single slice is given to every tumblr blog that reaches 500,000 followers.

It has the remarkable property of being as healthy as watermelon but tasting like cheesy pepperoni pizza.

This planet is really just so amazing guys wow.

image

Patrickmelon

The taste of this melon will always surprise you.

I'm fucking done with this site

airfierce: If I am ever shipped, it is required to be called the Tytanic.

airfierce:

If I am ever shipped, it is required to be called the Tytanic.

Photo



epic-humor: see more





















epic-humor:

see more

acoloneloftruth: catbountry: sonnetstockmar: poorlydressedhips...



acoloneloftruth:

catbountry:

sonnetstockmar:

poorlydressedhipster:

"They had me in these tiny underwear things that held NOTHING in. So when I lift my leg there, that is everyone's real reaction. Look at Allison Bree's face. That's real!" - Joel McHale

look at Danny (Abed)

DANNY WHY

danny's thinking "must stay in character must stay in character must stAY IN CHARACTER"

edromyheart: WHAT IS THIS FROM!?







edromyheart:

WHAT IS THIS FROM!?

tastefullyoffensive: lobotomyfail: The anatomy of a Chihuahua.



tastefullyoffensive:

lobotomyfailThe anatomy of a Chihuahua.

person: hey baby did it hurt when you fell from heaven

person: hey baby did it hurt when you fell from heaven
me: are you implying that i am satan
person: no, i--
me: because you're right i am

"Nobody says anything about that"

















"Nobody says anything about that"

Photo



tastefullyoffensive: hammpix: For those of you who don't...



tastefullyoffensive:

hammpixFor those of you who don't understand archaeology, I have made a diagram.

tastefullyoffensive: [via]





















tastefullyoffensive:

[via]

paraka: hernamewastangerine: frenchtoastandpancakes: My...



paraka:

hernamewastangerine:

frenchtoastandpancakes:

My daughter has chosen the Dark Side

I'm crying.

Every time I encounter this video, I hit replay so many times it's ridiculous.

Her face is so great!

Photo



meia013: I was watching the latest episode of Hannibal then I...



meia013:

I was watching the latest episode of Hannibal

then I saw the theatre.

I was like 'WAIT. THIS LOOKS FAMILIAR'

lo and behold. it's the same place from Domics' most embarrassing moment video.

i just shat cinder blocks

doctorwho: souffleguy: The Doctor's name from NAME OF THE...



doctorwho:

souffleguy:

The Doctor's name from NAME OF THE DOCTOR LEAKED AUDIO ***SPOILERS***

Guise. We're so disappointed. You had one job. ONE JOB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment