My Sexplorations

Photo















peaceloveandboobs: I just really want to see you naked.

peaceloveandboobs:

I just really want to see you naked.

"Some days I wanna just…run around naked. Maybe a loincloth…but, that's up for debate, honestly."

"Some days I wanna just…run around naked. Maybe a loincloth…but, that's up for debate, honestly."

- (via letterstomyfriendsandlovers)

molotowcocktease: I'm off to finally go see the great...



molotowcocktease:

I'm off to finally go see the great gatsby.

Gawtdamn she's attractive!

"Nice butt I'm hyperventilating"

"Nice butt I'm hyperventilating"

- me (via rodneykong)

REBLOG if it's okay to send you dirty messages.

Talk to me!

http://n0tjust4b0uts3x.tumblr.com/ask

how you can look good naked:

justanotherdramaqueen:

undress

himicaela: who needs friends when you have followers that don't talk to you

himicaela:

who needs friends when you have followers that don't talk to you

thecolornine: I just wanna see your titties… Is that too much to ask?

thecolornine:

I just wanna see your titties…

Is that too much to ask?

reyjeff11: Bruno Mars - Our First Time



reyjeff11:

Bruno Mars - Our First Time

Photo



Boleggedboyblu

Intelligence.

Scrillaboy

That’s top secret info I can’t divulge at will. U’ll have to work harder for that…. ;)

inbox me 1 thing you wanna know about me.

I hope were still friends

Ok

kid-jedi: Suck it



kid-jedi:

Suck it

have you ever thought about having sex at work in the dressing room b4 and would you do it?

I've thought about it. Don't think I'd do it at my job but maybe at another clothing store….lol

Your so pretty can I Skype with u

Aww thank you! I don't Skype much, but my name on there is harmony.sunshine.

Heey y'all

Get in my inbox!

http://n0tjust4b0uts3x.tumblr.com/ask

http://n0tjust4b0uts3x.tumblr.com/submit

0 comments:

Post a Comment