♥ Back By Popular Demand - Transexual Piss Play ♥

Okay... you asked for it, so here we go...
Mouth-watering, body drenching, Delicious TGurl Piss Play, beginning with the incredibly stunning Areeya!
















Let's start today's soaking wet TS Pee Play with beautiful 
 ♥ Barbara Vasconcelos 
Very hot video and Barbara is absolutely gorgeous...
But where the hell are all the guys that dare to taste what they've shared?!
Not only would I have slowly licked my way down to her sweet cock, but I would have been waiting for her to fill my mouth with all of her sweet pee!



Another awesomely tasty TGurl... but another sadly missed mouthful of love!!
How could he possibly watch all of her delicious piss just fall to the ground?!
Dammit... get ME in one of these videos to share the wet love with these beautifully special girls!!



I've posted this delicious vid before, but I have to bring it back every now and then. 
In a perfect world, this could have been a bit wetter... 
like him drinking from her when he was done... 
But I have to give him major credit for being one of the few guys on video to kiss and share the love after peeing in her mouth!
THAT'S My Kind Of Pee Play!!



Oh, how I'd love to have her in my mouth the whole time!




She's not waiting around for a pee lover! 
It's do it yourself time!





Damn, I absolutely LOVE this girl!!!
His piss isn't enough, so she showers in her own too!
Wish I could have shared every drop!




And last but Definitely not least... here you go guys... it isn't always just us that love this kind of play.
Check out this lovely older gal who really knows how to share the Pee Love with this sweet, Brazilian TGurl!
She could teach the guys a thing or two!!!



Oh yeah... here's a handful of very sweet GIFs that I wanted to share, before I forget!

Oh, I LOVE you Bailey Jay!







 ♥ Good Bi For Now ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment