♥ Self Piss, Golden Showers, Lots of Deliciously Wet Love for Lexi ♥


First I want to thank the beautifully naughty Alexis Samantha SEXton (one of my favorite Bad Girls of the web) for reminding me just how much I LOVE watching girls get off on their own pee, with her Tasty Blog Post
I've always found Lexi XXXtremely hot but now, with her growing interest in piss play, my fantasies run absolutely wild as I imagine her beautiful lips above my mouth, right at the moment where she can no longer hold back and just lets her pee flow!
This post is for you Sweet Lexi !




Another sweet, naughty girl that knows how to have herself lots of hot wet fun!




Now here's a deliciously wet fantasy I've never considered:
You're strolling around the aisles of a XXX adult store... you turn the corner and there is this beauty getting herself off while completely drenching her panties with her hot pee!
I'd be under her in a flash... clothing and all!!




Taken by the taste of her own pee!




This is one of the hottest, wettest blowjobs I've ever seen!
She's catching most of what she misses in a beer stein and when he's done, there's not quite enough in their for her, so she adds her own pee and drinks down the warm mixed drink, letting just enough dribble from her mouth and down her gorgeous body!



...And speaking of deliciously wet blowjobs...



Well, just in case those videos didn't set you right over the edge, here's some tasty photos for a "Happy Ending"






Wedding Shower?








A passion for pee!


Lovely, soaking wet Leony April ♥













Damn, I love Annie Cruz!!!


♥ Love Thyself ♥


The End


0 comments:

Post a Comment