♥ Deliciously Kinky Lesbian Piss Play ♥

HEY ALL!! 
I know it's been quite a while since my last update, but sometimes life just gets in the way... which it did for a while... But I'm Back!!
Anyway, around a year ago, I found the 4 unbelievably hot photos below and often wondered if there was a video that they came from.
Well thanks to the help of a good friend on FB, I was finally able to track them down!
As it often happens, these often get taken down due to copyright issues, so let's just hope these last a while!!
Grab a towel or get in the tub and enjoy and stay WET!!




Lesbo Pissers Support Group Parts 1 & 2
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
A late addition... I just found this delicious compilation and had to add it in!!
Over an hour of every kind of piss play imaginable from the beautiful Glimpse Girls!
~
~
~
~
~
~

And just in case that didn't leave you completely drenched, here's a few more!
This just may be one of the hottest lesbian piss videos I've ever seen!!
Non stop pissing, kissing and swapping the whole time... my favorite kind of piss play!
I was a mess before I even got this one posted!!
~
~
~
~
~
Some delicious mouth pissing with beautiful Pandora and her very sweet girlfriend!
~
~
~
~
~
Another group of beauties having themselves some pee soaked, erotic fun together!!

~
~
~
~
~
Enjoy the pics.... had to throw in some for the guys too!





















































0 comments:

Post a Comment