♥ Stormy Monday - Drinking Golden Showers ♥

There's a reason to celebrate this wet and messy Monday!
I have finally met a local bi-couple that also loves piss play and we're getting together soon!
So this is in celebration and anticipation of all the soaking wet fun ahead ♥










And here's to that mix of "His and Her's" flavors I've been fantasizing about tasting for 
so long!



That delicious cum kiss I've been waiting for!





Movie Time!

One of my wettest dreams would be to have this gorgeous lady grinding her pussy all over me throughout this whole video!

For all the thirsty guys out there...



How about these beauties?
Crazy, you say? 
Maybe... but really fucking exciting!!
I just might have to join in if I was a passerby!


And for a beautifully kinky, soaking wet, grand finale...
Over 1 hour of squirting, drinking, swapping and just getting completely drenched in female cum (and some pee, I'm sure!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment