♥ WAM, Gunge, Splosh, Food Sex and Other Wet Fetishes ♥

Well, a fan of the blog, who wishes to remain anonymous, reminded me that I haven't gotten XXXtremely Wet And Messy here, for a long time!
They also led me to this first video, which is basically an incredibly HOT full-length feature... just loaded with some of the wildest slime play I've seen in a looooong time!!
It's also a very hot back-story of a couple of nurses getting off while watching them... awesome video and thanks again whoever you may be!!








Total Gunge!!!
I SO want to be in the middle of all this mess!!!







Slime Time again!!









Deliciously hot mature beauty, Vanessa Videl, took it to heart when dear old mom said, "Milk is good for you"!
















Food and feet always make for some hot fucking love!












WOW!









You all know me well enough by now, to know that I can't let a Wet And Messy post go by without some deliciously sweet piss play involved!
Especially when some food is added into the mix.... YUM!





An oldie but hottie!
Not the best quality, but some sweet food and piss play that definitely made me cum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment