♥ Erotic Lactation and More Very Naughty Milk Play ♥


It's been a while since I've posted about that other bodily fluid I SO long to taste... warm, mother's milk from a beautifully swollen nipple. Very high on my list of intense desires and I know, from some very recent (incredibly hot) chats... I'm not alone!
Warning... I got really carried away here. There's tons of videos and photos, so be prepared to stick around for a while!

These two beauties really make sure you know what you're missing!

~
~
~
~






~
~
~
~
~


Some beautifully tender, deliciously milky, lesbian love!
~
~
~
~







~
~
~
~

I'm not sure what else to say about this webcam girl, except this is one of the hottest, most beautiful fucking things I've seen in a long time! Just imagining her covering me and filling my mouth with all that delicious cum definitely had me cleaning up a mess by the time I finished watching her!!
She does lactate a little, but she cums in quarts!
~
~
~
~
~






~
~
~
~
Two young lovers drinking and swapping each others' warm milk... so lovely!!
~
~
~
~




~
~
~
~
A peculiar, but very erotic solo lactation video with a real sweet soundtrack!
~
~
~
~




~
~
~
~
~
Oh yeah, then there's another whole world of super kinky, deliciously messy milk play!
~
~
~
~
~
To have this beauty in my mouth while we shower each other in milk and pee is almost too much for this boy to handle!











~
~
~
~
~
One of the hottest milk baths I've ever seen!!
~
~
~
~
~








~
~
~
~
~
I hadn't really given much thought to milk enemas until I started doing these posts... now I'm hooked on that dream!!
~
~
~
~
~









~
~
~
~
~
HELP... I can't stop!
OMFG! Lactating AND pissing, all in the same bed!! This is my dream couple!!  
~
~
~
~
~













~
~
~
~
~
~
How about we finish this up with an hour and a half of two insanely kinky girls and one very lucky guy, that know how to have endless, XXXtremely kinky fun!
~
~
~
~


0 comments:

Post a Comment